Monster Munch Halloween Snack Mix is a super easy party treat made with popcorn, white chocolate, pretzels and candy. It's sweet and salty and delicious!
Halloween food should be easy to make and fun to eat -- like this Monster Munch. It's a sweet and salty mix of popcorn, pretzels and Halloween candy held together with white chocolate and topped with ribbons of colorful candy melts. If you're looking for Halloween party food or easy Halloween snacks, you'll go batty for Monster Munch!
We always serve Mummy Dogs and easy Halloween appetizers before the kids go trick-or-treating. And while it would be easy to throw some chips in a bowl, serving a fun snack mix is even better.
How to Make Halloween Snack Mix
Sweet and salty Monster Munch starts out with popcorn and pretzels -- That's your salty base. Time saving tip -- Use premade popcorn! I use Boom Chicka Pop, but any brand will do.
Just spread the popcorn on a baking tray, and add the pretzels. Then, drizzle some melted white chocolate all over -- That's your sweet!
Stir it up so that the melted chocolate holds everything together. Then, sprinkle your favorite Halloween candy all over the mix.
Use Your Favorite Halloween Candy
- Candy corn
- M&M candy in different fall flavors
- Candy eyes
- Gummy worms
For extra color, drizzle melted candy coating all over the mix. We used a blend of orange and purple candy melts -- you want the colors to really pop!
Let the Monster Munch firm up for about 30 minutes. You can pop the tray into the fridge or leave it on the counter until everything is dry and firm enough to handle.
Then, place it into a bowl, and you're ready to dig in! It's salty, sweet and very addicting. Once you start munching, it's hard to stop!
More Easy Halloween Snacks
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- Oreo Pumpkin Treats
- Halloween Candy Bark
- Easy Halloween Ghost Cookies
- Halloween Candy Coated Pretzels
May contain affiliate links. See disclosure for more information.
Monster Munch Halloween Snack Mix Recipe
Monster Munch Halloween Snack Mix
- 8 cups popcorn
- 3 cups pretzels
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 1 cup m & m candy
- orange candy melts melted
- purple candy melts melted
- candy eyeballs
- ½ cup candy corn
- sprinkles Halloween colors
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper, and spread popcorn and pretzels evenly on baking sheet
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions, and use spoon to drizzle evenly over cereal and popcorn
- Stir so that the mixture is evenly coated
- Drop m&m candies evenly over mixture, and sprinkle with sprinkles
- Melt candy coating according to package directions, and drizzle the melted candy melts over the mixture and finish by topping it with the eyeballs and candy corn
- Allow the chocolate to set and mixture to firm up -- about 30 minutes -- before serving. Store covered in cool place.