This delicious Air Fryer Peach Crisp is an easy summer dessert made with fresh peaches and no oats. Takes just 30 minutes to bake in the air fryer!
This delicious peach crisp recipe is made with fresh, juicy peaches flavored with brown sugar and cinnamon and topped with a light, flaky, buttery crust. Best of all, you can bake it in your air fryer in just 20 minutes — without heating up your house!
I have been having so much fun testing air fryer recipes in my Instant Pot Vortex. I love that I can make enough food for our family, instead of cooking in batches, and I love that I can bake with an air fryer! If you hate heating up your kitchen in the summer, you’ll completely understand!
This easy fruit crisp is the first air fryer dessert I made, and it definitely won’t be the last. I just adapted my usual fresh peach crisp recipe so that I could bake it in the air fryer. You guys, this recipe is definitely a keeper!
How to Make Peach Crisp in the Air Fryer
You start by greasing a baking dish small enough to fit into the air fryer. I used an 8-inch round cake pan, because that’s the smallest one I have. A square one would work even better.
Then, you add your peach slices to the pan. Mix in the ingredients for the filling, and top it off with a little bit of butter.
Then, mix the flour, sugar and cinnamon together in a separate dish, and cut in butter using a fork, 2 knives or a pastry cutter. The mixture should be course and crumbly.
Next, sprinkle the topping over the peach mixture so that it completely covers the filling. You can press it down a little, but don’t smooth it out.
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees on the bake setting, and place the pan on the bottom. If you’re using a different air fryer than the Vortex, follow the manufacturer’s instructions for baking.
The peach crisp was done baking after only 20 minutes. So much faster than the oven, and I didn’t heat up the kitchen! Nailed it!
Don’t forget the ice cream. It makes this delicious dessert even better!
Here are More Easy Peach Recipes
- Crock-Pot Peach Cobbler
- Instant Pot Peach Dump Cake
- Easy Peach Cake
- Copycat Chik-fil-A Peach Milkshake
- Baked Peaches
Pin to save the recipe
Air Fryer Peach Crisp Recipe
Air Fryer Peach Crisp
For the Filling
- 6 peaches washed, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon butter cubed
For the Topping
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter 4 tablespoons cut into slices
For the Filling
- Grease an 8-inch cake pan, and place peach slices in pan
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt, and mix well
- Dot with butter
For the Topping
- Add the flour, sugar and cinnamon to a shallow baking dish or bowl, and mix
- Cut in the butter with a fork, 2 knives or a pastry cutter. The mixture should resemble coarse crumbs
- Sprinkle the topping over the peach filling so that the filling is completely covered
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees, and when ready, place the baking dish into the air fryer, and bake for 20 minutes
- Peach crisp should be brown and bubbly when done
- Remove, and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this easy air fryer dessert as much as we do!