Make Easy Oreo Ice Cream using just 3 ingredients with this simple recipe -- no eggs, no churn! This homemade ice cream is cool, creamy and kid approved!
If you've never made homemade ice cream before, now is the perfect time to try it. This no churn Oreo Ice Cream is super easy to make, and it's absolutely delicious!
My kids are huge ice cream lovers, but lately, it hasn't been easy finding their favorite flavors in the store. Not to worry, because it's actually easy to make your favorite ice cream right at home.
We've made S'mores Ice Cream, Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream and even Pumpkin Ice Cream. Cookies and Cream is one of the kids' favorites, so my oldest daughter whipped up some easy no churn ice cream last night.
3 Simple Ingredients
The ingredients for homemade Oreo ice cream are simple:
- Heavy whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Oreo cookies, or any sandwich cookie, any flavor
How to Make Oreo Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Maker
You'll need to partially crush some Oreo cookies and cut some in half for decoration. My daughter likes to scrape some of the filling off the cookies to blend into the ice cream, but it's not necessary.
Just beat some heavy whipping cream in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Then, fold that into some sweetened condensed milk.
Mix in the chopped up cookies, pour the mixture into a shallow bowl or loaf pan, and freeze.
Freeze for at Least 6 Hours
It takes at least 6 hours for the ice cream to firm up. We usually leave it in overnight and enjoy it the next day!
You can make ice cream cones, sundaes or homemade ice cream sandwiches. Or, eat it plain -- no rules here!
Easy Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
Easy Oreo Ice Cream
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 20 Oreo Cookies, broken into pieces Mixture of halved, quartered, and crushed; can use as many as you want really
- Break up Oreos and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and set aside.
- In another large bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and some of the filling from the Oreo cookies, if desired.
- Using a mixer or a whisk, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks barely form. Do not over mix.
- Carefully spoon the whipped cream into the bowl with the sweetened condensed milk in it and add the broken-up Oreos.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and top with additional Oreo pieces if desired.
- Place the ice cream in the freezer for at least 6 hours (preferably overnight) before serving.
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.
Misty Eilar says
I made this for my husband and he loved it! He is a major oreo eater, I added the double stuffed and he said I have to make it all spring and summer.
So glad he liked the ice cream! Thanks for letting me know!
I will DEFINITELY be making this!
You had me at Oreo! 🙂 Love how simple this ice cream is to make!
Thanks so much! It's super easy to make. 🙂
Oh my goodness! I am in heaven! I want this ice cream so much!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert says
This Oreo Ice Cream looks so fun and tasty!
Dorothy Reinhold says
Who knew ice cream would be so easy to make. I have everything I need!
Beth Pierce says
Oreo's are one of my favorites. This is sure to be my favorite ice cream. Thank you!!
My favorite, too! I hope you like the ice cream!