No Churn Homemade Halloween Ice Cream is an easy fall dessert made with Oreo cookies, cream, sweetened condensed milk and fall candies. You'll love this Cookies and Scream!
If you're looking for a super easy Halloween dessert, you have to try making Cookies and Scream ice cream. It's cool, creamy and loaded with Halloween Oreos. Kids love it!
We love making easy treats for Halloween. My oldest daughter made Halloween Cookies and Cream ice cream last year, and the rest of the kiddos loved it.
How to Make Homemade Halloween Ice Cream
You start out with a basic easy homemade ice cream recipe for no churn ice cream. This is just whipping heavy cream until it's thick and blending it with sweetened condensed milk.
Now, you can make your favorite ice cream flavors by adding different ingredients.
We make no churn Oreo ice cream frequently. Cookies and Scream is basically the same thing, only with Halloween Oreos and candy.
Just scrape off the orange filling from a few sandwich cookies, and add that to the mix. It gives the ice cream a light orange color -- perfect for Halloween!
Next, crush up some of the cookies into smaller pieces. We like to use a mix of crushed cookies and larger broken-up cookies for better texture.
Then, add some crushed cookies, and pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Top with a few broken Oreos and your Halloween sprinkles or candy. That's it!
More Easy Halloween Dessert Recipes
Homemade Halloween Ice Cream
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 20 Halloween Oreo Cookies, broken into pieces Mixture of halved, quartered, and crushed; can use as many as you want really
- Break up Oreos and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and set aside.
- In another large bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and some of the filling from about 5 of the Oreo cookies.
- Using a mixer or a whisk, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks barely form. Do not over mix.
- Carefully spoon the whipped cream into the bowl with the sweetened condensed milk in it and add the broken-up Oreos.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and top with additional Oreo pieces and fall or Halloween candy or sprinkles
- Place the ice cream in the freezer for at least 6 hours (preferably overnight) before serving.