No Churn Homemade Halloween Ice Cream is an easy fall dessert made with Oreo cookies, cream, sweetened condensed milk and fall candies. You'll love this Cookies and Scream!
If you're looking for a super easy Halloween dessert, you have to try making Cookies and Scream ice cream. It's cool, creamy and loaded with Halloween Oreos. Kids love it!
We love making easy treats for Halloween. My oldest daughter made Halloween Cookies and Cream ice cream last year, and the rest of the kiddos loved it.
How to Make Homemade Halloween Ice Cream
You start out with a basic easy homemade ice cream recipe for no churn ice cream. This is just whipping heavy cream until it's thick and blending it with sweetened condensed milk.
Now, you can make your favorite ice cream flavors by adding different ingredients.
We make no churn Oreo ice cream frequently. Cookies and Scream is basically the same thing, only with Halloween Oreos and candy.
Just scrape off the orange filling from a few sandwich cookies, and add that to the mix. It gives the ice cream a light orange color -- perfect for Halloween!
Next, crush up some of the cookies into smaller pieces. We like to use a mix of crushed cookies and larger broken-up cookies for better texture.
Then, add some crushed cookies, and pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Top with a few broken Oreos and your Halloween sprinkles or candy. That's it!
Pop the ice cream into the freezer for several hours or overnight. Serve with Sriracha Mummy Dogs, Fall Puppy Chow or Monster Munch Snack Mix or make a festive sundae bar. Kids of all ages love it!
More Easy Halloween Dessert Recipes
Homemade Halloween Ice Cream
- 1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 20 Halloween Oreo Cookies, broken into pieces Mixture of halved, quartered, and crushed; can use as many as you want really
- Break up Oreos and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and set aside.
- In another large bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and some of the filling from about 5 of the Oreo cookies.
- Using a mixer or a whisk, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks barely form. Do not over mix.
- Carefully spoon the whipped cream into the bowl with the sweetened condensed milk in it and add the broken-up Oreos.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and top with additional Oreo pieces and fall or Halloween candy or sprinkles
- Place the ice cream in the freezer for at least 6 hours (preferably overnight) before serving.
Nutrition information is estimated. Please do your own calculation to fit special diets.
This cookies and cream recipe is the only one I can find with an acceptable amount of cookies:cream ratio- the rest are mostly just cream! And Halloween Oreos are my favorite!
Thanks for the wonderful review, Anne!
Sara Welch says
What a fun and tasty treat for Halloween! My kids will love making this; and eating it too! Yum!
Thanks, Sara! I hope you guys enjoy it!
Such a fun Halloween treat!
Toni Dash says
This is such a great idea!! My kids really loved it!
So glad to hear that, Toni. Thank you!
Halloween ice cream! Love this idea and my kids will love it too!
Thanks! It's a favorite with my kids!
This looks so delicious and tasty! Can't wait to give this a try! My kids are going to love it!
Thanks, Beth. My kids can't wait to make it again!
Erin | Dinners,Dishes and Dessert says
This Homemade Halloween Ice Cream is looks incredibly delicious!
My kids and I will be making this next weekend! It looks like so much fun!
The ice cream looks interesting, kids are gonna love it! Thanks for sharing!