Instant Pot Kielbasa, Potatoes and Green Beans is an easy one dish dinner made with smoked sausage, baby potatoes and fresh green beans. Simple and delicious comfort food!
Some of my favorite Instant Pot recipes are for super easy one pot meals, like this smoked sausage with potatoes and beans. You just throw all the ingredients into the pot, and let your pressure cooker do the work!
I love easy kielbasa recipes, and this one is very similar to one my grandma used to make, only it wasn't cooked in the Instant Pot. She cooked Polish sausage with cubed potatoes in a big pot on the stove and added beans or peas.
Sometimes, I make smoked sausage with potatoes and green beans on a sheet pan. But, this Instant Pot dinner is perfect when you don't want to turn on the stove.
How to Make Smoked Sausage with Baby Potatoes and Beans in the Pressure Cooker
Step 1. Cut the sausage into round slices, and cut the potatoes in half. You don't need to peel them, so prep work is minimal. Then, add the sausage to the bottom of the pot.
I used 2 ropes of kielbasa since we like our dinner a little meatier. You can use only 1 rope if you want.
Step 2. Cut the potatoes in half. You don't need to peel them, so prep work here is minimal.
Add the potatoes over the sausage. Then add some of your seasoning, and pour the chicken broth into the pot.
Step 3. Place the fresh green beans over the potatoes. Then add the rest of your seasoning.
I usually mix up whatever spices I'm using, and have it ready to go. If you forget to do this or don't want to, just add it before cooking. I like to season the layers, but it all gets mixed in at the end, anyway!
Step 4. Pressure cook the dinner for 3 minutes if you want firmer potatoes or 4 minutes if you like the potatoes and beans a little softer.
If you're making it in the 6 quart, it takes about 15 minutes or so to pressurize, so you don't need a long cook time. My 8 quart Duo Crisp comes to pressure even faster, so I cook it for 4 minutes, and it's perfect for us!
Add some butter after cooking for extra flavor if you want. Give it a good stir, and you're good to go.
My family loves this simple smoked sausage dinner! It's a life saver for busy days or for those days when you're too tired for anything complicated.
We all have those days, right?!
If you want to make this kielbasa and potatoes even easier, you can try frozen or canned green beans. I use frozen peas, sometimes, but I usually throw them in after pressure cooking.
May contain affiliate links. See disclosure for more information.
Instant Pot Kielbasa, Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe
Instant Pot Kielbasa Potatoes and Green Beans
- 2 ropes kielbasa smoked sausage sliced
- 1 pound baby potatoes washed and cut in half
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound fresh green beans washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter optional
- add sliced kielbasa to the Instant Pot
- Add cut potatoes, chicken broth, and half of the seasoning
- Place green beans on top, add remainder of the seasonings, and place lid on pot, and make sure valve is on sealing position
- Pressure cook for 3 minutes on high pressure, and do a quick release or gradual quick release when pot beeps. When pin drops, remove lid, add butter if desired, and stir everything together before serving
More Easy Instant Pot Smoked Sausage Recipes
- Instant Pot Kielbasa Mac and Cheese
- Kielbasa and Rice
- Instant Pot kielbasa Cabbage Soup
- Kielbasa Tortellini Pasta
If you like this recipe as much as we do, leave a comment or give me a shout-out on social media! Sign up to receive weekly recipes by email!